Here at Faith Baptist Church, we strive to point others toward our great God. You will find a strong commitment to sound exposition of the Scriptures, God-centered worship, and the faithful proclamation of the Gospel.
More than fifty years ago, in Albert Lea, MN, a small group of believers came together to worship. Shortly after, Faith Baptist Church was born.
Today FBC continues to strive to glorify God by the careful preaching and teaching of God’s Word, by intentionally and practically building relationships with church members and community members, and by helping each other grow in our relationship with Jesus.
These nine distinctives will give you an idea of our beliefs (though you can learn much more by reading our Statement of Faith):
- Accuracy and authority of the Bible (II Timothy 3:16, 17)
- Soul liberty (Romans 10:13)
- The sovereignty of God (Matthew 20:15)
- Pure, regenerate, baptized church membership (Acts 2:38, 41)
- Sovereign, independent, local churches (Acts 2:38, 41)
- Two Officers: Pastor and Deacons (I Timothy 3)
- Two Ordinances: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper (Acts 2)
- Separation of church and state (Luke 20:25)
- The priesthood of the believers (Hebrews 4:14-16)
To better understand the ministries and the people of Faith Baptist Church, feel free to browse our site.
Better yet, please pray about attending one of our worship services. Contact Pastor Riley Brown (email@example.com) for more information.
To God be the glory!